Account Executive Resume
Use this Account Executive Resume as the basis for your own Executive masterpiece. Use the job description to expand on your own history, gleaning keywords you can use to target the role on offer.
While it is important to ensure your resume gets the readers attention, content wins every time.
Would you like to use the sample below
as a template? Click here to email me
with the name of the sample, and
I will send you an "editable" version
to use at home.
↓ ↓ ↓
An Account Executive Resume Sample
Compare the Plain Version Below
42 Nichols Avenue
(+44) 69 419 7001
account executive with over ten years’ experience in assisting companies achieve
brand awareness. Delivered favourable outcomes resulting in 15% growth in sales
per annum. Stellar communication skills building rapport with stakeholders,
management, and employees alike. Fosters positive work environment.
- Highly resourceful and familiar with sales protocols
to ensure marketing success
- Expertise in money management, course projection and
administrative sales roles
- Bilingual speaking conversational Japanese
- Management experience working well as a team
- Skilled in industry vocabulary and practices
- Implemented new campaign strategies
Sorbet Beauty Brands, Account Executive July 2009 to August
in the sales and marketing of a variety of labels and products under the vast
Sorbet Beauty Brands portfolio. Creating connections with major industry
players, establishing client relationships, and gaining further insight into
the target market
- Research desired goals and targets of brands within
the company portfolio against competitors
- Working closely with brand heads to ensure sales and
marketing needs are met
- Assess current brand positioning and proactively
research new promotional brand awareness strategies
- Liaising directly with clients for all their marketing
needs and queries
- Working to ensure any production problems are resolved
in a timely, satisfactory manner
- Managing a vast portfolio of consumers across the
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction during the shopping
experience, establishing long-lasting brand loyalty
- Closely monitoring the production process through to
completion to guarantee all deliverables are met
- Regular assessments of sales and marketing rollouts in
a presentation setting, flagging downfalls and highlighting successes
University of Kent 2008
with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Marketing
10 Tips to Remember
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters