Banking Resume Sample
A banking resume sample as with other similar professions should be achievement focused backed up by proof.
Please understand that this sample, and all
these samples are very basic and in no way do they represent what your own
resume could be and should be. With each
sample page I add a quick “how to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust
these samples to make them your own.
I've also added a plain text version.
Banking Resume Sample - a Clean, Professional Template
Would you like to use the sample below
as a template? Click here to email me
with the name of the sample, and
I will send you an "editable" version
to use at home.
↓ ↓ ↓
Use this banking resume
sample as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, it is free.
722 Red Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma 17728
M: 001 310 273 1820
with proven expertise throughout all aspects of finance, investment banking,
syndicated loans, global trade affairs and legislation. Risk management
exposure demonstrating the ability to stay ahead of rapid changes in
procedures, technology, and the market. Exceptional relationship-building
skills as well as being fluent in Mandarin, German and Russian.
- Setting up Aviation Bonds Fund,
liaising with Germany, England, and Spain, worth £210 million
- Negotiate between the UK and overseas
business investors for DM bonds
- Managing the introduction of new
legislations, pinpointing necessary improvements
- Analysis of national strategies in
relation to individual economies and reaching set targets
- Implementing systems designed to
grow market value and investment value
- Well-travelled and familiar with
etiquette throughout Asia
Bank of America, US (Nov 2009 – Present)
Initiation and completion of syndicated loans worth UD$220
million between international markets. Originated foreign investment bonds with
UK Federations, resulting in effective mobilisation. Achieving growth and
creating record profit through intelligent solutions and problem solving.
- Attending summits as a
representative and making informed decisions with industry leaders
- Playing an integral part in the
running of overseas mobilisation projects, including those in China
- Bilateral communications to
facilitate aviation sector negotiations
- Starting and running the Global
Associate, Lloyds TSB, UK (Apr 1994 – Oct
Responsible for simultaneous management of global
syndication projects worth £6.2 billion. Co-ordinating high-priority projects
in the public loan sector throughout England and Germany. Growing market
economies in 11 countries, through financing for numerous sectors.
- Managing a variation of bonds worth
more than £4 billion for foreign investors
- Completing two large-scale
transactions with the US to finance legislation operations
- Negotiating on behalf of RBS and
providing premium services to overseas Federations
Supervisor, Royal Bank of Scotland, UK (Jan
1990 – Dec 2002)
- Led a team of 200+ staff members,
based in all RBS branches throughout the UK
- Responsible for high-priority
funding of more than £1.2 billion for top-level corporations
- Originating corporate market bonds
and managing DM bonds of £823 million
Economics BA of Arts, Manchester University (1989)
- Project planning, management and
risk assessments of bonds and mobilisation before undertaking projects
- Understanding of global economies
and implications of strategies
- Undertaking syndicated loans and mobilisation
of investments in high pressure environments
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Osborne Park, Perth CBD, Stirling, Dianella, Wembley, Innaloo, Cottesloe, Bicton, Guildford, Mount Lawley, Mindarie, Joondanna, Mount Hawthorn, Scarborough, Doubleview, North Perth, Karrinyup, Joondalup, Ellenbrook, Midland, Morley, Marangaroo, Gwelup, Tuart Hill, Leederville, Inglewood, Fremantle, South Perth, East Perth, Claremont, Dalkeith, Peppermint Grove, Nedlands, Jolimont, Subiaco, West Perth, Byford, Coogee, Canning Vale, Wattle Grove, Como, Mosman Park, Floreat, Applecross, Booragoon, Balcatta, Iluka, Mullaloo, Crawley, Northbridge, Burswood, Morley, Yokine.