5A Berkley Avenue,
Los Angeles, California, 90001
T: (+1) 79 273
Passionate mixologist with more than four years’ experience working in
the hospitality industry, creating exciting, unique, and memorable cocktails
for a variety of tastes and occasions. English and French-speaking.
- The ability to manage a team of staff in a challenging environment
- Highly creative and innovative when conceptualising new ideas
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication abilities
- Hard-working and skilled in workplace techniques and guidelines
Craft Cocktail Bar: Head Bartender, Jan
2018 - Sep 2020
Managing bar staff,
attending to customer orders both at the bar and in the dining area.
- Creating and trialling new cocktail recipes
- Overseeing the daily time slots and duties of bar staff
- Ensuring bar stock is refilled after use
- Meeting customer needs and beverage requests
Bobo’s Cocktail Emporium: Bartender, Feb
2016 - Dec 2017
guidelines to create exciting cocktails suited to the restaurant offerings.
- Welcoming guests to the bar and ensuring they have a satisfactory experience
- Successfully managing an influx of drink orders during peak hours
- Customising cocktails based on customer preferences and advising on menu favourites
Charlie’s Bar & Eatery: Bartender, Jan
2014 - Jan 2016
and pouring a variety of beverages on the menu in a timely manner.
- Greeting visitors at the door and ensuring they are eligible for entry
based on age
- Assisting in the restocking of the bar after each shift
- Adhering to the necessary restaurant and alcohol rules put in place
- Graduated with a high school diploma