67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
Data Analyst Resume Samp
This Data Analyst resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start
ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of
selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any
outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$
by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Data Analyst resume sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Data Analyst resume sample below.
66 Harcourt Avenue, Hillcrest, Durban
(+27) 86 293 4174
Esteemed Data Analyst, highly capable of excelling in any data-related
position within a business environment. Over eight years of industry experience
working in data roles, with a commendable portfolio of achievements. Stellar
performance in prior positions acting as an Operations Data Analyst and Market
Research Analyst across two different companies. Awarded title of Employee of the
Month for six consecutive months.
- Trained in advisory computer programmes such as
- Skilled in data management and data capturing
- Experienced in forecasting trends and researching
- Bilingual with the ability to speak both English and
Media Intelligence Firm
Data Analyst (Jan 2014 – Oct 2020)
Working with preferred research programmes to successfully capture and
assess acquired data. Adapting data results into favourable points of focus
through forecasting required results.
- Curate surveys and host in-depth discussion groups
- Exceeding company expectations and complying to all criteria
set in place
of View Solutions
Research Analyst (Jan 2011 – Dec 2013)
Researching and implementing new procedures to improve business
processes. Compiling company statistics and mapping out suitable marketing
- Reviewing information to assess new target areas
within the marketplace
- Analysing consumer practices and competitor data to
- Documenting all data findings into comprehensive
reports for management
University (Jan 2007 – Dec 2010)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Statistics
Online course in Data Analytics
Certificate in Computer Science
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Data Analyst Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
For more samples visit the resume sample page.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!