Electrical Engineer Resume Sample
This Electrical Engineer resume
sample is a simplified version, giving you
a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already
understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work
history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x
amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Electrical Engineer resume sample, indeed all these
samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could
be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end
that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
I hope you use
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
Plain Version of an Electrical Engineer
Resume Sample Below
7 Orange Street, South Granville, Vancouver, V5J
C: (+1) 68 294 2580
Skilled electrical engineer with seven years of professional experience in the manufacturing and maintenance of electrical systems, devices, and equipment for companies across the Vancouver area.
- The ability to successfully supervise a team and upskill new employees
- Trained in conducting system analyses and quality checks
- Strong written and communication skills
- Skilled in electrical design theory and practices
- Management experience in overseeing technical operations
- Familiar with software programs and computer systems
- Superior research and problem-solving abilities
LPA Manufacturing Company: Electrical Engineer (Jul 2016 – Sep 2020)
Working closely with teams to monitor production processes and alleviate errors. Conceptualising effective electrical designs and managing operating systems. Researching methods to streamline the manufacturing process.
- Evaluating blueprints and testing design functionality before beginning production
- Troubleshooting manufacturing hazards and implementing protection methods
- Assessing each operating system to ensure top-quality results
- Enforcing safety measures and analysing the makeup of equipment for any improvements
Air Canada: Electrical Engineer (Jun 2013 – Jun 2016)
Offering technical expertise on the design functionality of electrical devices and equipment. Documenting the performance of both recently introduced and standard systems. Proactively researching new methods to improve current electrical operations.
- Running diagnostic checks on equipment to establish reliability and safety
- Creating a connection between operating systems by assessing data and device capabilities
Graduated Electrical Engineering 2012
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Electrical Engineer Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters