67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017 Call: (08) 6158 9940
Electrical Technician Resume Sample
This electrical technician resume sample is a guide
only. Opt for a clean, professional format.
As with any resume, always expand on your duties and job descriptions.
However, use the first half of your resume wisely, focussing on qualifications, highlighting
your strengths and any outstanding achievements early.
I've also added a plain version of the electrical technician resume sample below.
Would you like to use the sample below
as a template? Click here to email me
with the name of the sample, and
I will send you an "editable" version
to use at home.
↓ ↓ ↓
Use these samples as inspiration
to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
An Electrical Technician Resume Sample:
Focus on Qualifications and Experience
Flat 4, South Street, Hatfield
T: 01727 837 023
Medical Technician and Administrator
passionate about applying knowledge to technical tasks within a medical
laboratory setting. Experience with patient documentation, phlebotomy and
measuring of vital patient data including EKG. Leader and a keen team player,
thriving in challenging environments.
“London Eatery’s Employee of the
Internship - National Institute of
Medical Science Jan 2017 to Present
Completing a year-long internship at
the National Institute of Medical Sciences, a wide range of knowledge was
garnered through hands-on experience.
• Preparing patients for medical
• Locating of veins to draw blood
and carrying out EKGs
• Speaking with patients to remove
any concerns they may have
• Maintenance of 5000+ patient
records and filing systems
• Basic nursing training and
Restaurant Assistant - London Eatery
Feb 2015 to Jan 2017
Working in a busy, high-pressure
restaurant in central London. Hosting of parties, working as a point of contact
for VIPs. Using interpersonal skills to ensure guests enjoyed their experience.
• Liaising with internal teams to
speed up and improve customer service
• Serving 100+ customers daily
• Bar work and cash register
• Received numerous positive
testimonials including being named Employee of the Year 2016
Westhaven High School – A level
10 Points to Remember
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Osborne Park, Perth CBD, Stirling, Dianella, Wembley, Innaloo, Cottesloe, Bicton, Guildford, Mount Lawley, Mindarie, Joondanna, Mount Hawthorn, Scarborough, Doubleview, North Perth, Karrinyup, Joondalup, Ellenbrook, Midland, Morley, Marangaroo, Gwelup, Tuart Hill, Leederville, Inglewood, Fremantle, South Perth, East Perth, Claremont, Dalkeith, Peppermint Grove, Nedlands, Jolimont, Subiaco, West Perth, Byford, Coogee, Canning Vale, Wattle Grove, Como, Mosman Park, Floreat, Applecross, Booragoon, Balcatta, Iluka, Mullaloo, Crawley, Northbridge, Burswood, Morley, Yokine.
Sign up for my emails and get all the latest news, discounts, tips, and more!