executive assistant resume
Our Executive Assistant Resume Sample is a simplified version and as with all our samples it in no way represents what your own resume could be and should be. With each sample page I add a quick “how to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
I've also added a plain text version further down.
Would you like to use the sample below
as a template? Click here to email me
with the name of the sample, and
I will send you an "editable" version
to use at home.
↓ ↓ ↓
plain text version of an executive assistant resume
Road, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2801
76 527 4906
executive assistant with 15 years expertise in administrative and office
management roles, working closely with senior management to ensure requests are
met with ease. Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs as well as MYOB. Liaise
with internal and external clients ensuring the smooth running of the office.
Marshall Property Merchants: Executive Assistant (March 2009 – June 2020)
Coordinator directly managing all administrative tasks for company directors. Facilitate
client relationships between all participants throughout the contract drafting
process. Create a portfolio of past and present work examples to acquire new
- Take inventory checks and
stocking office stationery
- Organise meetings, take
minutes producing correspondence and reports
- Manage diary, travel arrangements, and
- Aid in financial reports and
- Data capture of all sales
and contract particulars
College: Administrative Assistant (January 2004 – February 2009)
the administration of departmental and undergraduate groups. Facilitate a
communication forum to enable connections between undergraduates, past
students, and their new employers.
- Tutor temps and allocate
tasks within an outlined work schedule
- Coordinate the compilation
of course outlines and assist with any queries
- Organise faculty events and
overseeing their rollouts
- Delegate and manage funds
for various course requirements
- Strong organisational skills
and effective time management
- The ability to multi-task
without compromising on quality and creativity
- Adjustable to new working
environments and roles
- Exemplary performance
record, excelling in all tasks given
- Native English speaker with
strong written and communicative skills
- Experienced in several
computer programmes essential to administrative work
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
1. Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thank you for visiting this Executive Assistant Resume sample. For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page
Please visit the homepage for more info or click the following link to learn more about how to write a resume.