67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
Executive Director Resume
This Executive Director resume
sample is a simplified version, giving you
a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already
understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work
history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x
amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Executive Director resume sample, indeed all these
samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could
be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end
that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Executive Director resume sample below.
32 Maynard Road, Green Point, Cape Town
T: (+27) 86 493 3595
Accomplished executive director with over eight years’ experience in the coordination, management and supervision of strategic company processes and operations. Great understanding of all vital aspects of the role with admirable leadership abilities, and a strong knowledge of how to successfully guide any business organisation towards meeting its true potential. Well-developed business acumen.
- Trained in necessary office programmes such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Marketing expertise with the ability to outline core strengths and hit business targets
- HR experience and trained in the coordination of staff positioning
- Budget savvy and knowledgeable of cost-effective practices
- Familiar with online organisational systems and their preferred use
SAEP Sales Firm: Executive Director (Jan 2015 – Oct 2020)
Overseeing all company operations and ensuring each employee is successfully working to the best of their abilities. Upskilling new staff, performing important administrative tasks and ensuring all employee reports are up to date. Maintaining important legal documentation and guaranteeing that company memorandums adhere to protocols.
- Vetting interviewees and coordinating company roles in alignment with processes
- Monitoring the performance of online business applications
- Assessing budgets and visualising new income targets
- Working closely with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
Domino Co. Strategic Marketing: Executive Director (Jan 2012 – Dec 2014)
Outlining business strategies and preparing comprehensive reports for presentation to the board of directors. Adhering to the management of company assets, employment processes and up-to-date documentation. Streamlining internal business operations and alleviating unnecessary time expenditure and extra costs.
- Proactively analysing company processes and developing improvement strategies
- Researching marketing opportunities and possible income generators
- Successfully commanding company projects to elevate their financial growth
- Overseeing the successful completion of company tasks daily
The University of Cape Town (Jan 2008 – Dec 2011)
Graduated with a master’s degree in Business
10 Tips to Remember When Writing
Your Executive Director Resume
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!