67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
Graduate Resume Sample
This Graduate Resume Sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start
ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of
selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any
outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$
by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Graduate Resume Sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Graduate Resume Sample below.
84 St Andrew Road, Howick, Auckland
(+64) 85 524 5013
Success-driven individual and recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Communications Management, seeking a position in which to assist companies to achieve their business goals. Extensive educational and practical experience in social media, necessary online applications, and computer programmes. Strong communication skills, willing to go above and beyond to ensure company needs are met.
- Skilled in social media marketing and communications with experience in digital content and blog management
- Trained in vital computer programmes such as Microsoft, Adobe, and KeyNote
- Bilingual, able to speak English and French fluently
Harlow Media & Communications: Intern (Jan 2020 – Jun 2020)
Welcoming clients into the company and assisting in logging minutes and setting up presentations during meetings. Assisting in the compilation of client proposals and other important documents.
- Successfully completing tasks as per instructions from company supervisors
- Working alongside a team of fellow interns on multiple administrative and proactive projects
The University of Auckland (Jan 2016 – Nov 2019)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Communications Management
Available on request
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your Graduate Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!