This Graphic Designer Resume sample is simplified and in no way does it represent what your own resume could be and should be. Use quantifiable proof such as "Achieved 15% growth" or "Increased sales by $$$" and expand on those figures. Opt for a professional, classic, and attractive layout.
With each example page I add a quick “how to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
1. Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling, and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page.
Thank you for visiting our Graphic Designer resume sample.