67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
HR Executive Resume
This HR Executive resume is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding achievements ie, you saved the company x amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
Use quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and attractive layout.
Note that this HR Executive resume , indeed all these samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
Use these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot - and best of all, they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the HR Executive resume below.
84 Olive Avenue, Fulham, London, SW10
T: (+44) 76 529 0382
Seasoned human resources executive with over five years' experience in the implementation and monitoring of company policies within a variety of industries. Practiced in the recruitment and placement of new employees for available positions within the workplace.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to successfully interview candidates and fill job vacancies
- Excellent social skills and strong communication abilities
- Conduct thorough research with expertise in procurement
- Able to thrive in any workplace environment
Ogilvy & Mather London: HR Executive (January 2018 - September 2020)
Successfully developing business-marketing strategies to acquire new employees and promote the work of the company. Advising on business operations and available budgets. Ensuring company regulations are enforced and employee needs are met.
- Scheduling introductory meetings and up-skilling new employees in their positions
- Resolve any difficulties and dilemmas within the workplace
- Compiling the correct recruitment forms and distributing them appropriately
- Filling open positions within the company and vetting potential new employees
Juniper Marketing Agency: Junior HR Executive (June 2015 –December 2017)
Overseeing the timely compensation of employees and implementing secure payment plans for existing and new employees alike. Assisting in the administrative work associated with the recruitment, screening, meeting and subsequently hiring successful interviewees.
- Completing necessary documentation for favorable payment and employment techniques
- Helping new employees adjust to their roles within the company
- Flagging any issues within remuneration protocols and resolving discrepancies
Diploma of Human Resources Management - November 2014
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your HR Executive Resume
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!