67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
IT Manager Resume Sample
My IT Manager resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start
ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of
selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding
achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$
by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this IT Manager resume sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the IT Manager resume sample below.
24 Bell Street, Richmond, San Francisco, 94016
C: (+1) 62 492 2581
Skilled IT manager with more than nine years’ experience in coordinating computer programmes and information technology for businesses across San Francisco, while managing a team of IT staff. Visually inclined with a strong understanding of digital design and the importance of user experience. Trained in all necessary IT programmes and server operations. Experienced in multiple computer software applications such as Microsoft, Adobe, and Antivirus.
- Extremely diligent and time-efficient when completing urgent tasks
- Strong technical abilities and understanding of information technology requirements
- Able to communicate well with others and oversee a team of employees
- Resourceful and determined with strong project management skills
Jupiter Marketing Agency: IT Manager (Jan 2015 – Sep 2020)
Overseeing the functionality and quality control of all networks and servers. Managing IT administrative work and delegating tasks to team members. Implementing network security measures, offering online support, and administering firewalls. Identifying proactive online methods to assist in the organisation and management of all content and promotional materials. Assisting affiliated brands in the coordination of their IT-related queries.
- Running performance checks on technical equipment and assisting in the configuration of necessary communication programmes
- Amplifying digital storage space and speed to promote ease of use across all devices
- Installing helpful computer applications to streamline company processes
- Creating database usernames and workplace accounts for all company staff
Mash Communications: IT Manager (Jul 2010 – Dec 2014)
Overseeing technical office assistance tasks and solving IT-related queries. Coordinating the daily duties of IT staff and ensuring the efficient completion of said duties. Monitoring the functionality levels of all servers and programmes within the company database. Working tirelessly to ensure all network requests are met in a timeous manner.
- Successfully synching all company devices with important communication and organisation applications
- Efficiently solving tech issues and identifying system errors
- Regularly updating company operating systems across the board
San Francisco State University
Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
10 Tips to Remember When Writing
Your IT Manager Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!