67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
IT Resume Sample
My IT resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start
ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of
selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding
achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$
by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this IT resume sample, indeed all these samples, are basic and
in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With
each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that teaches you how to
adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the IT resume sample below.
6A Hargrove Lane, Houston, Texas, 77001
T: (+1) 65 382 0328
Driven, focused Information Technology Specialist skilled in
implementing system security measures, overseeing the maintenance of various
computing software for tech-focused businesses. Manage a team and assign tasks
according to proficiency. Investigate cost-effective methods for website
optimization. Working closely with technology partners and fostering strong
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of new software
- Budget-conscious, investigating cost-effective methods for
- Admirable communication skills both online and in person
- Problem solver with quick solution turnaround time
- Heightened knowledge of computer operating systems and
Today + Tomorrow: IT Specialist (Jan 2013
– Sep 2020)
Successfully implementing stringent firewalls and optimal
system operations across the website. Hosting development team workshops and
crash courses on preferred programme processes and online management methods.
Overseeing domain support improvements and offering effective solutions to
recurring complications. Tending to customer queries when being faced with
technical errors and resolving any issues.
- Monitoring the status of computing software and flagging any
- Requesting programme advancements where necessary
- Setting up agreements with local technology firms and
orchestrating trader deals for mutual optimisation
- Ensuring all staff computer programmes and interfaces are
up-to-date and working favourably
- Implementing website safety measures and regularly resetting
company data across necessary platforms
- Higher Certificate in Windows, Mac, and OS System
- HTML, Java, and Coding webinar completion
- Certified data professional (CDP)
- Certified information systems auditor (CISA)
10 Tips to Remember When Writing
Your IT Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!