Java Developer Resume Sample
This Java Developer resume
sample is a simplified version, giving you
a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already
understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work
history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x
amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Java Developer resume sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Java Developer resume sample below.
4A Olive Grove, Hinsdale, Chicago
(+1) 63 947 2581
Expert java developer with over seven years of professional experience in said role, trained in the formation, development, and design management of Java-related applications. Boasting a strong knowledge of software functionality for online applications, with an impressive skill set and expertise on the correct implementation of code to ensure top-operational performance.
- Skilled in HTML coding for top-functioning websites
- Practised in a variety of development coding languages and applications
- Experienced in managing a team and mapping out development strategies
- Trained in multiple mark-ups languages and web frameworks
Finite Solutions: Java Developer (Jan 2017 – Oct 2020)
Implementing Java knowledge and development skillset to successfully optimise client management systems. Managing a team of junior developers in the completion of important development tasks.
- Work with members of the application design and development process to ensure favourable website functionality
- Administering the complete life cycle and management of Java applications
TOP Communications: Java Developer (Jan 2015 – Dec 2016)
Researching innovative methods of streamlining company processes and minimising time spent on reports. Implementing innovation solutions to performance challenges through creating system operation additions.
- Being an active part of company discussions related to Java development processes
- Overseeing new projects, conceptualising the design, execution and functionality
Forward Consulting: Java Developer (Jan 2013 – Dec 2014)
Assisting management in the successful conversion of Java applications into new web frameworks. Researching budget-savvy, efficient programmes to replace costly operating systems.
- Advising how to improve business processes with regards to system solutions
- Successfully oversee the design and execution of Java processes
The University of Chicago (Sep 2009 – Sep 2012)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Java Developer Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters