Our Legal resume samples is a guide only. Use your history and skill set to flesh out your resume, opting for a professional, attractive yet clean layout befitting of a legal position. Ensure you highlight your achievements early if possible.
Use these Legal resume samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
Below is a plain text version of the above Legal resume samples for comparison.
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
1. Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.