Marketing Executive Resume
This Marketing Executive resume
sample is a simplified version, giving you
a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already
understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work
history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x
amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Marketing Executive resume sample, indeed all these
samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could
be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end
that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Marketing Executive resume sample below.
44 Dury Street, Howth, Dublin
(+44) 87 294 1510
Success-driven and highly skilled Marketing Executive with over six years of professional experience working in leadership roles within the competitive industry. Extremely proficient in the conceptualisation, development and execution of marketing campaigns for established brands and services, and adept in conducting thorough research and target market outlines for successful exposure strategies.
- Excellent understanding of effective marketing strategies
- Strong decision-making skills with an analytical mindset
- Skilled in SEO, social media marketing and web platforms
- Conducting campaigns within the outlined marketing budget
- Bilingual with the ability to speak Italian fluently
Clockwork Media: Marketing Executive (Jan 2014 – Oct 2020)
Meeting brand marketing targets by creating successful campaigns across multimedia platforms. Managing social media advertising and engagement strategies. Preparing client presentations and attending to their queries. Adequately meeting the needs of brands with challenging requests and tight deadlines. Monitoring regular updates of the company’s online presence.
- Assisting with client service queries and ensuring brand integrity is upheld
- Conceptualising online promotional pages for optimal user experience
- Creating brand marketing clips for social media platforms
- Overseeing the marketing process from start to finish in compliance with brand agreements
- Going above and beyond to engage with consumers and promote the offerings of the brand
Managing Director of Layabout Marketing 2012 to 2015
Working with influencers and political organisations to create and implement ground-breaking marketing campaigns using media and PR campaigns in line with objectives and strategies. Managed team throughout transition phase adding new services to our portfolio.
- Created a training program for new members of staff
- Built connections with countless media organisations to broaden campaign reach
- Grew company output by 23% in year one, taking on new clients on a weekly basis
Dublin City University
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Marketing Executive Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters