Marketing Manager Resume Sample
This Marketing Manager Resume
Sample is a simplified version, giving you
a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already
understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work
history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x
amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Marketing Manager Resume Sample, indeed all these
samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could
be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end
that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Marketing Manager Resume Sample below.
86 Bridle Street, Oranjezicht, Cape Town
(+27) 87 147 1402
Success-driven Marketing Manager with a strategic mindset, exemplary leadership abilities and a passion for creating innovative, unique, and exciting marketing campaigns for both established and growing brands. Over ten years of professional experience in marketing roles, with a firm understanding of effective marketing techniques needed for income generation and brand awareness, across a range of digital and social platforms.
- Fosters successful partnerships through positive results and regular debriefings
- Excellent at public speaking and conducting presentations
- Willing to travel to conduct campaigns and meet with clients
- Exemplary project management and leadership abilities
- Dedicated to completing important briefs to deadlines
- Skilled in producing creative content for digital, social, and print media
UniLateral Marketing Agency: Marketing Manager (Jan 2010 – Oct 2020)
Spearheading the marketing division of notable company accounts and important brands. Overseeing the daily tasks of the marketing team in accordance with client budget, brief deliverables, and project deadlines. Managing marketing campaigns on a global scale for international brands. Creating promotional material for newly introduced offerings and increased brand awareness. Compiling thorough marketing budget analysis and finance allocation for upcoming campaigns.
- Executing engaging marketing deliverables across all available media platforms
- Conducting thorough reports on applicable market insights and successful campaign interactions to present to clients
- Ensuring all marketing opportunities are considered and apprised to the company
- Implementing informed marketing strategies based off target market research, trend forecasting and competitor reports
- Creating hands-on, engaging promotional activities to ensure customers have direct contact with featured brands
- Being an integral part of sales meetings concerning finance allocation and income generators
The University of Cape Town (Jan 2006 – Nov 2009)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing
Available on request
Marketing Manager Resume Sample:
10 Tips to Remember
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters