67 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017
Call: (08) 6158 9940
Network Administrator Resume Sample
This Network Administrator
Resume Sample is a simplified version, giving you
a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already
understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work
history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x
amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Network Administrator Resume Sample,
indeed all these samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what
your own resume could be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick
“how-to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Network Administrator Resume Sample below.
23 West Lane, Coconut Grove, Miami
(+1) 56 640 2803
Exceptionally skilled Network Administrator with over nine years of technical experience working in IT-related roles, ensuring the seamless performance, uninterrupted connection, and top-tier security measures of important company networks. Thorough training in network system administration, digital tools and error resolution, with the ability to work alongside others and ensure all network operations are functioning optimally.
- Expertise in effective network tools and preferred IT practices
- Able to excel when working both in a team environment or in an individual capacity
- Extremely dedicated, willing to go above and beyond general role responsibilities
- Troubleshoot network issues, back up databases, recover information and solve errors
- Adept at management, administration, and documentation of network operations
- Exceptionally organised and diligent, able to attend to multiple tasks at a time
- Bilingual with an ability to speak Spanish and Italian
Watford Solutions: Network Administrator (Jan 2011 – Oct 2020)
Ensuring all network servers are operating at top performance and full capacity. Training new employees on preferred network practices and system operations. Providing technical support to customers seeking assistance, both telephonically and in person. Securing network databases with stringent firewalls to protect server intelligence. Offering round-the-clock network assistance to company employees and affiliated partners.
- Setting up important network accounts and connecting email addresses for ease of use
- Visiting client offices to provide technical training and system support
- Implementing a system of networks to ensure all databases are up to date
- Troubleshooting network errors, offering solutions and documenting resolutions
- Mentoring young trainees and offering technical guidance
- Conducting regular assessments on new server software
University of Miami (Jan 2008 – Dec 2010)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Network Administrator Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
For more samples visit the resume sample page.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Sign up for my emails to get all the latest news, tips, & more!