Network Engineer Resume Sample
Engineer resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic
outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand
the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and
showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount
of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Network Engineer resume sample, indeed all these
samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could
be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end
that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Network Engineer resume sample below.
5B Perry Lane, Richmond, London, TW9
T: (+44) 79 038 2047
Knowledgeable Network Engineer with over five years’ experience in the configuration, development, and maintenance of computer frameworks across a variety of companies. Skilled in troubleshooting and adept at providing support for users. Successfully manage a team. Fostering a positive work environment.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Able to effectively complete all tasks assigned in a favourable and timely
- Easily adjustable to new working environments and flexible within network-related roles
- Notable written and verbal communication skills and client service abilities
Season Networks: Senior Network Engineer (Jan 2017 – Sep 2020)
Offering regular network support solutions and technical assistance to employees. Effectively resolving network errors in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all network systems are up-to-date and have safety firewalls in place
- Proactively solving modem issues and managing installation tasks
RTV Data Management: Network Engineer (Mar 2015 – Dec 2016)
Efficiently reviewing prior network agreements and maintaining provisions. Promoting the available services and network offerings to onboard new clients and establish long-term contracts.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and agreement longevity through thorough network assistance and stellar client service
West Grove IT Solutions: Junior Network Engineer: Jan 2014 – Feb 2015)
Assisting in the implementation of new network systems across multiple company branches and testing efficiency. Safety-proofing support systems to ensure network backup structures are in place and working well.
- Working under management to monitor system operations and network performance levels
- Contributing to the functionality and maintenance of core organisational network structures within the company
- OS, NOS and LAN experience
- Software expertise in server management, standard infrastructure hardware, network backup systems and firewalls
- Certification in Security and CISCO Advanced Networking
- CompTIA A+ Certification
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Network Engineer Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters