Project Manager Resume Sample
Manager resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic
outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand
the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and
showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount
of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Project Manager resume sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Project Manager resume sample below.
32 Highland Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85001
M: (+1) 86 529 0762
Professional Project Manager with more than eight years’ experience in the role, offering a special focus on leading teams and overseeing projects across a range of advertising mediums. Familiar with preferred project management principles, and an expert at working closely with a team of creators, allocating tasks, setting deadlines, and ensuring all checkpoints are met favourably.
- Expertise in digital marketing and the promotion of brands across a range of mediums
- Excellent communication skills enabling positive client and staff relationships
- Ability to conduct thorough research and assist in administrative tasks
- Familiar with standard advertising processes to create a successful campaign
- Experience in preferred contemporary marketing methods
- Creative side with a passion for visual communication
Point A Digital Marketing: Project Manager (Jan 2015 – Aug 2020)
Improving the overall success of in-house processes, and in turn, exceeding the expectation of the end products presented. Utilising client service skills and maintaining good relationships with brand leaders.
- Assessing all online digital projects that come into the studio, delegating tasks
- Assisting with administration and ensuring all digital deliverables have been successfully met
- Acquiring the tools needed to efficiently meet the client brief, and monitoring the performance of said tools
Domino Creative Agency: Project Manager (Jan 2013 – Dec 2014)
Optimising advertising and promotional materials by implementing the best available tools and strategies. Compiling thorough project briefs and assessing progress regularly. Assessing strengths and weaknesses within the production schedule and suggesting suitable solutions or improvements.
- Proactively organising office consultations to bring new ideas to the table
- Conducting client presentations on marketing opportunities and the finalised product promotion deliverables
- Tracking budgets and monitoring sales strategies
- Running an internship programme to up-skill potential new employees
Diploma of Project Management 2012
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Project Manager Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Thank you for visiting my resume sample page.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters