112 Stove Street, Preston, PR12 6DS
T: 07257 281 319
Project Officer with a passion for overseeing projects from initial
planning stages through to completion. Experienced in working to tight timescales,
assessing, and reducing risks as well as documenting the progress of all
projects. Thrives when challenged and works well both independently and within
a team. Record of effective project management through excellent communication,
delegation and problem solving, meeting and exceeding expectations on a regular
* Interpersonal skills
* Strong awareness of programs
* Using initiative
* Decision making under pressure
* Team leadership
Project Officer, TALCO, Preston Oct 2016 to Present
This role has included management of large-scale projects, taking
on responsibility within high-pressure environments.
* Liaising with Project Manager to align various departments and
create contingency plans moving forward.
* Working alongside other teams and managing project progress to
ensure deadlines are adhered to.
* Risk assessments, analysis, and prevention to ensure projects
flow smoothly throughout.
Project Assistant, Super-D, Preston Jan 2014 to Oct 2016
Working within a team of 30+ employees to deliver all requirements,
successfully beating objectives which were initially set.
* Full budget control and responsible for timelines.
* Grew business relationships with relevant external companies and
* Successfully reduced total cost by £1.4 million throughout the
* Finished project 4 months ahead of the predicted completion date.
Administrative Executive, Northcott Ltd, Preston Mar 2012 to Dec
Grew team productivity through the management of vital office and
* Redeveloped existing systems to increase productivity and time
* Continuous upkeep of machinery, systems, and office equipment,
facilitating employees’ individual roles.
* Creation of weekly reports and data analysis, measuring staff and
St Johnston’s Secondary School, Graduated September 2011.