Receptionist Resume Sample
This Receptionist resume sample is a guide
only. Focus heavily on your daily duties, qualifications and experience. Use your history and skill set to flesh out
your resume opting for a professional, attractive layout ensuring that you highlight
your achievements early where appropriate.
Would you like to use the sample below
as a template? Click here to email me
with the name of the sample, and
I will send you an "editable" version
to use at home.
↓ ↓ ↓
Use this Receptionist resume sample as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, it's free.
Below is a plain text version
to compare the difference.
62 Arendale Road, London, NW12 6DA
M: 07625 839 9172
Highly-motivated receptionist with a passion for delivering the
best possible customer service at all times. Proven track record of effectively
managing all clerical work, providing the first point of contact within
businesses while completing administrative and clerical duties to the highest
standard. Excellent communicator, ensuring visitors always enjoy a simple and
friendly service. Works particularly
well when challenged and in high-pressure environments.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
* Fluent in English and German
* Excellent at multi-tasking, including answering phones and
enquiries, filing and faxing
* Knowledge of accountancy and office procedures
Front Desk Assistant
Smile Dentistry Mar 2016 to Current
Having been offered a full-time role following work experience,
customer satisfaction has increased from 72% to 96% in year one.
* Running of the switchboard, routing calls to correct individuals
* Responding to customer queries
* Facilitating car parking through registering of vehicle
* Liaising with internal departments to improve customer service
Customer Service Manager
Thompsons Jan 2013 to Feb 2016
Given the opportunity to establish more innovative in-house
procedures to revolutionize productivity in the workplace. Introducing new
processes to ensure smooth running procedures, including an online check-in
system. Responsible for in-house communications such as meetings, memos and
changes to procedures.
* Creating a positive and long-lasting impression on visitors
* Organizing workload for staff and planning weekly reviews
* Phone handling, responding to queries wherever possible and
delegating when necessary
* Employee of the month 5 months out of 12 in the first year of
Tibbs High School, Essex- Graduated 2010
Romford College and Sixth Form, Essex - Graduated 2013
10 Tips to Remember When Writing
Your Receptionist Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters of Perth, Western Australia.
Osborne Park, Perth CBD, Stirling, Dianella, Wembley, Innaloo, Cottesloe, Bicton, Guildford, Mount Lawley, Mindarie, Joondanna, Mount Hawthorn, Scarborough, Doubleview, North Perth, Karrinyup, Joondalup, Ellenbrook, Midland, Morley, Marangaroo, Gwelup, Tuart Hill, Leederville, Inglewood, Fremantle, South Perth, East Perth, Claremont, Dalkeith, Peppermint Grove, Nedlands, Jolimont, Subiaco, West Perth, Byford, Coogee, Canning Vale, Wattle Grove, Como, Mosman Park, Floreat, Applecross, Booragoon, Balcatta, Iluka, Mullaloo, Crawley, Northbridge, Burswood, Morley, Yokine.