This Receptionist resume sample is a guide
only. Focus heavily on your daily duties, qualifications and experience. Use your history and skill set to flesh out
your resume opting for a professional, attractive layout ensuring that you highlight
your achievements early where appropriate.
Use these samples as inspiration
to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
Below is a plain text version to compare the difference.
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thank you for visiting our Receptionist resume sample.