Recruiter Resume Sample
resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start
ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of
selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding
achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$
by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Recruiter resume sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also
added a plain text version of the Recruiter
resume sample below.
I have also added a plain text version of the Recruiter resume sample below.
2A Cherry Road, Greenwood Village, Denver, 80201
C: (+1) 78 294 5320
Seasoned recruiter with over six years’ experience in sourcing suitable, qualified personnel for vacancies across a variety of professions. Trained in all necessary screening steps, interview processes and role placement procedures, to satisfy both employer and employee.
- Stellar communication skills building strong working relationships
- Thorough and detail-orientated when coordinating hiring processes
- Knowledgeable on best recruitment practices and able to provide advice
- Skilled in the training and mentorship of new employees
- Proactive and solution-orientated when filling vacancies
- Able to exceed standard hiring targets
Elixir & Co Consultants: Senior Recruiter (Jan 2016 – Sep 2020)
Sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates to fill open roles. Placing potential employees in permanent company roles.
- Successfully meeting employer requirements within hiring budget constraints
- Working closely with management to develop specialist recruitment procedures
- Overseeing employment processes and offering guidance to employers
- Conducting meetings to outline fast, efficient, and ethical hiring techniques
- Hosted seminars on preferred recruitment guidelines and employment protocols
Red Roof Marketing: Recruiter (Dec 2013 – Dec 2015)
Researching qualified applicants and interviewing prospective employees to fill vacancies. Maintaining connections with recruitment partners through regular communication.
- Orchestrating hiring and placement processes
- Running graduate programmes and internships alongside nearby universities
- Assisting digital marketers with new methods of sourcing potential candidates
- Streamlining hiring processes, determining company goals, and adhering to successful recruitment strategies
- Partnering with companies to mutually fill open positions
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, University of Denver 2012
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Recruiter Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Thank you for visiting my resume sample page.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters