Sales Manager Resume Sample
Manager resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic
outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand
the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and
showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount
of $$$ by implementing new procedures - something to that effect.
quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and
that this Sales Manager resume sample, indeed all these samples,
are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and
should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that
teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all,
they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Sales Manager resume sample below.
23 Billings Way, Parkville, Melbourne, 3010
C: (+61) 89 392 9572
- Achieved the title of Top Sales Manager for two consecutive years
- Exceeded the sales targets for multiple brands within the company portfolio
- Successfully sold new, never-before-seen products to industry leaders
sales manager with over ten years’ experience in leading teams to achieve
successful income targets. Received various accolades for driving mass sales
and contributing to the growth of company revenue.
- The ability to successfully manage a team and oversee their tasks
- Expertise in the sales industry and required responsibilities
- Stellar communication skills and client service experience
- Confident in sales presentations
- Successful in orchestrating business deals
- Proactive when acquiring new sales accounts
Coast & Country Sales: Sales Manager (Jan 2016 – Sep 2020)
Supervising a large team to grow regional sales. Managing the increase in sales across the target market.
- Securing new clients through stellar communication and sales pitches
- Surpassing industry competitors with noteworthy sales techniques
- Maintaining client relationships and a favourable consumer base
PTY Sales and Merchandising: Sales Manager (Jun 2009 – Dec 2015)
Implementing successful sales and distribution methods to dominate a notable portion of the target market.
- Overseeing all sales tasks and its successful completion
- Researching new methods of achieving revenue growth within the business
- Managing a team and the successful sales of products within their brand portfolio
Monash University Australia
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business and Marketing 2008
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Sales Manager Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Thank you for visiting my resume sample page.
Sharron what can I say, you are beyond impressive! With the short time I gave you to prepare my resume, I was blown away with the outlay, the content and how you highlighted all my best points. I have shown your work to a recruitment agency and they were very impressed. Thank you so much for guiding me through the entire experience, you are truly gifted… Wanda Peters