This sales resume sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. As the title Sales Manager suggests, you already understand the importance of selling yourself. That is what the job entails. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures - or something to that effect.
Use quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, clean
and attractive layout as well.
Use these samples as inspiration
to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
Below is a plain text version of the sales resume sample to compare the difference.
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thank you for visiting our sales resume sample.