84 Hall Avenue, Deansgate, Manchester
(+44) 76 148 5293
Expertly trained Welder based in Manchester with over seven years of professional experience working alongside construction teams in the operation and completion of welding-related tasks. Proficient in the fabrication of various metals. Practised in the processes of using a drill press, torching and stick welding. Able to operate cranes and forklifts. Adheres to safety standards at all times.
• Trained in various welding techniques such as sub-arc, pipe and stick welding
• Able to interpret construction diagrams, guidelines, and blueprint drawings
• Extremely diligent and driven with a willingness to work well as part of a team
• Solution-orientated with a firm eye for detail and ability to achieve deadlines
Blackheath Welding Services: Welder (Jan 2017 – Oct 2020)
Conducting precise measurements and reports on components before beginning the welding process, ensuring all tools are up to par. Using specialised equipment such as chipping knives and power saws to seamlessly cut through metal and other materials. Adhering to specific welding guidelines and part specifications when undertaking assignments.
• Available for last-minute callouts, ensuring tasks are professionally completed
• Offering solutions, repairing damaged parts using effective welding techniques
• Fixing focus pieces in a ready position according to blueprints
• Polishing components once the welding job has been completed
Lowell Industrial Works: Welder (Jan 2013 – Dec 2016)
Utilising welding skills and extensive technical knowledge to ensure all jobs are completed efficiently. Overseeing all welding jobs, following material specifications and preferred outlined process. Adhering to strict safety regulations and operational procedures, reporting any technical difficulties that may arise.
• Ensuring all metal components are in place before beginning welding
• Combining metal parts through heat application via torches and hand tools
• Maintaining all equipment and tools, ensuring each item is functioning at full capacity
The Manchester College (Jun 2010 – Sep 2012)
Graduated with a Higher Certificate in Welding Practices and Procedures
Available on request