Need a business resume sample? Use facts and figures to highlight your achievements.
Note that this business resume sample, and all these samples are very basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each sample page I add a quick “how to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
I've also added a plain text version.
Use this business sample as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, it is free.
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
1. Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page.