If you’re looking for a customer service resume sample, this example maintains a classic, professional approach.
Note that this customer service resume sample, and all these samples, are very basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each example page I add a quick “how to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
I've also added a plain text version.
Below is a plain text version of my customer service resume sample as a comparison.
10 TIPS TO REMEMBER
1. Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
2. You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
3. Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
4. Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
5. Expand on your duties in detail.
6. Ensure the layout is attractive
7. Write a compelling summary.
8. Use bullet points.
9. Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
10. Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thank you for visiting my customer service resume sample. For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page.